Sunday, 16 February 2014

a good weekend





Just a few snippets from our weekend. It's been another full and busy weekend around these parts. Sometimes I really feel like I need a weekend to recover from the weekend! On top of the normal hustle and bustle, there was a little bit of driving around our neighbourhood enjoying the beautiful outdoors, some much needed rain (not enough, but we'll take what we can get), plenty of delicious food and even a little bit of sewing (those who follow me on instagram got a little sneak peak!)

I have to ask, is there anything better than linen and liberty fabric? Really, I'm just not sure. I'm pretty excited with what I'm cooking up in the craft room at the moment. Now I'm on the lookout for the perfect buttons.

Just my kind of weekend really. I feel well and truly tuckered out.

How about you? What did your weekend look like? Do you need a weekend to recover from the weekend as well? Hope you had a nice one as well!

15 comments:

  1. We had a busy weekend too and need a weekend to get over our weekend. Pretty bunting too. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing you on needed a weekend to get over the weekend :D Lovely pictures Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan I looked on pinterest but I couldn't find you?

      Delete
    2. see, I'm so not up to this, try Janis Bennett hehehe :D

      Delete
  3. That bunting is just gorgeous as are the outdoor shots. You live in a wonderful place.

    I agree with you about needing time to get over the weekend. I was driving back from dropping my little people at school and I was thinking that I was tired. I am so grateful to be at home so that I can recover from the weekend and schedule my day according to how I feel:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little people change weekends don't they! Sleep-ins don't happen anymore :)

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful bunting - and I love what I see of your kitchen. The white+glass cabinets and board walls are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I made the bunting years ago, I heaps of different ones. Bunting always makes me happy :)

      Delete
  5. I love your bunting, dishes, cabinets, and food. We had an unusually busy weekend ourselves here but luckily it is school vacation week for us so I am looking forward to a slow paced week. I am currently making a dress that has a little bit of liberty in it but I haven't touched it since Wednesday. I hope to get back to it at nap time today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School vacation! You are lucky :) I look forward to seeing your liberty dress!

      Delete
  6. Going by the pictures, it must have been a glorious weekend! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are lucky to live in such a pretty place :)

      Delete
  7. And now you have inspired me to make more buntings! I prefer scallops to triangles..,
    How beautiful your countryside is!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buntings are so much fun! I love scallops as well. I probably have to many scallop ones actually. Perhaps I should make a triangle one to mix it up a bit.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...