Sunday, 9 March 2014

sarah jane wee wander up close!


So I got an email from a lovely reader about my last post. They asked if I would mind showing a few pictures of Sarah Jane's new line, Wee Wander, up close. To get a better idea of the scale and colour and to just plain ogle. Well how could I say no to that?

Taking pictures of gorgeous fabric = Tough work!

So here are a few more shots where you can see the delicious details of the fabric. There are horses, and deer and fireflies. Little people chasing birds and climbing trees.




We've already got a few favourites in our house. The aqua horses got the huge thumbs up from my little one. I'm quite taken with the chasing birds and the deer scenes, although the tree climbing with fireflies is pretty spectacular as well. Hmm, actually now I'm thinking about it, I really like the border print as well and the wildflowers are just lovely.

Ahh, perhaps picking a favourite is tougher than I thought! I think you can see why so many of these lovely prints ended up on my doorstep.

So do you have a favourite? Or really is it just wrong to play favourites with fabrics?

10 comments:

  1. This post found me online shopping ... curse you! I haven't bought anything yet but that tree/firefly print is lovely. I have nominated your beautiful blog for a Liebster award. Hope that is ok with you! Details here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't mean to be an enabler! Don't hate me :) I have no idea what a Liebster award is, but thank you!

      Delete
  2. I still love "climbing the tree one"............it is "oh so Sienna". Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one isn't it! I like the little fireflies up the trees as well :)

      Delete
  3. Virginia...the fabrics are so gorgeous...all of them! You definitely weren't sleep buying when you bought them! I'm very interested to see the end product of those fabrics...Oh! That will be many happy sewing days for you too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, the end product! I have no idea what it will be yet, but it will sure be fun working it out!

      Delete
  4. I'm quite taken with the wild flower prints though I am such a sucker for images of kids in trees too. Gorgeous colours in this range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are really beautiful, and so vibrant!

      Delete
  5. Oh close-ups of said beautiful fabrics:) I love the fireflies and the little boy with the birds. You are making me feel like I need to add some further fabrics to my collection;) To stop myself I must top and keep myself busy, busy, busy......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...